Form a client base, generate leads through cold calls directly to small, medium and large businesses.
- Work closely with the team of developers, seo-specialists and marketers to constantly develop new leads.
- Be able to venture out in-the-field on cold calls to find and secure new customers.
- Must be able to oversee the execution of all digital campaigns but most importantly, be able to track and then share results that meet and exceed the customers expectations.
- Be able to maintain a strong active customer list while always pursuing new business with an extremely active sales call regiment.
- Knowledge of Latvian and Russian is a must, knowledge of other languages would be a plus
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Background in digital marketing/advertising would be a plus
- Sales experience is a must
- Strong communications skills, in person and phone
- Strong relationships in the local and regional business community would be a plus
- Independent thinker, self-motivator, goal oriented
- Developed organizational skills
We are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our rapidly growing IT Marketing Agency. The Junior Web Developer will be responsible for frontend development, data collection and management, general website support and bringing website concepts to life. The ideal candidate is an organized and analytical person with an ability to be both a team player and an autonomous specialist.
- Design and development of projects of various complexity
- Development and refactoring of website components (frontend/backend);
- Participation in a project at all stages related to the development: collection and analysis of the requirements, design, planning, coding, its optimization, troubleshooting
- Working within a team
- Website maintenance
- Technical support for the clients
- At least 1 year experience in web development
- Knowledge of PHP / HTML / CSS / JS
- Knowledge of database management and SQL
- Basic knowledge of GIT
- Aspiration to professional growth and initiative
- Ability to work with someone else’s code